A key Digicloud requirement is that its partners continually up-skill themselves by regularly completing technical credentials. This will assist partners in becoming Google Cloud specialised.
A Google Cloud specialisation means that a partner has:
- Been through a rigorous process
- Delivered at a high level repeatedly
- Understand what it takes to be successful
- Demonstrated their technical proficiency
- Proven success in a specialised solution and service area
A specialisation is a significant signal to Google and to the market.
Specialisations are published on the Google Cloud Partner Directory and Digicloud’s website and are a powerful differentiator.